Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic FREE ROCKS! (Read 1034 times)
Laurie Adams
Ex Member

FREE ROCKS!
Aug 8th, 2014 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
I'm thinning out, and need to give away a large number of mineral specimens.  Many hundreds.  Obviously these are not killer pieces, most of them just need a good trimming, but there are very many excellent pieces.  Most are self collected from NC, but theres a variety of stuff from everywhere.  I'm revamping my shop and displays, so much of this material will be tossed in a pile if not taken, which would be a shame, but I have no more room. I have spare boxes and newspaper for wrapping , and will provide any labels needed.  Must come to my Rockshop in next 2 to 3 weeks.  Feel free to bring a truck and load up. For anyone, but if you are a mineral dealer, just promise you will give half of it away free to the novice community.  Call me at 336-859-3471 or go to the homepage of my website (see link below)for directions to my shop.  This is not junk, and I can't bring myself to throw it out.  Prefer Novice collectors who want to start building a NC collection, this will give you a good start.

IP Logged

Brian

RockHoundLounger

Re: FREE ROCKS!
Reply #1 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:38am
Print Post  
I wish I lived closer but live in the Richmond va area. I am a green bean to the hobby. I was wanting to go out today but the rain is prohibiting me.

IP Logged

FireOnTheMountain

RockHoundLounger

Reply #2 - Aug 9th, 2014 at 11:45pm
Print Post  
I would be happy to take a few pieces off your hands  Wink

IP Logged

Laurie Adams
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Aug 10th, 2014 at 10:13am
Print Post  
Bring the fire!  Come by anytime Kayla.

IP Logged

FireOnTheMountain

RockHoundLounger

Reply #4 - Aug 10th, 2014 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Im gonna try to make it either Wednesday or Thursday.  I'm probably gonna head down to Montgomery co one of those days anyways. I'll call before to let you know

IP Logged

lizziebird

RockHoundLounger

Reply #5 - Aug 25th, 2014 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
Wish I lived closer too.  I taught a little rock/geology class last year and gave away a whole bunch of rocks, it was so much fun, and the kids LOVED loved LOVED it (at least the free rocks part) Smiley

Laurie, I hope you find some takers, I came out and got a bunch of rocks from you a couple of years ago, and they were great!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint