Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Very Strange!! (Read 890 times)
Scott LaBorde
RHL Administrator

"Rock it" science!

Very Strange!!
Aug 19th, 2014 at 10:49am
Print Post  
I am a man of science, so I'm not posting this because I think its an orb or some magical ethereal entity. Logic tells me bug, but was unaware they could move like that. Is it ball lightening? My camera caught this at 4:49AM.  Everyone is fast asleep. The light in the upper left that comes off and on is another camera mounted across the room which has flashing led lights. Don't be confused by the brightness of the bug or thing because it may just be reflecting the IR light from the camera and not necessarily producing its own light. I've captured other bugs that were about as bright in reflected IR light, but they flew like bugs. This one is either a really fast bug, or something else.

Scott LaBorde
RockHoundLounge Creator
IP Logged

L82Play

RockHoundLounger

Re: Very Strange!!
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Hi,

As a former man of science myself, but now morphed into a retired man of fantasy-land, allow me to postulate these hypotheses:

Supposition 1:

It's a bug that flew in landed on the table walked up the lamp, flew down to the chair, walked across the back of the sweater then flew to the ground and walked across the floor. Undecided

Supposition 2:

It is a ghostly orb - yep really - it is - are you sure someone from the other side isn't trying to reach you! If you follow the path it makes, it appears to write a U then an I then a L UIL!!!! Shocked

cheers,
r

sung to the tune of 'Green Acres'
Erosion is the thing for me
I just don't like to dig - you see
Picking rocks up right off the ground
is good enough for this lucky old rockhound

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint