Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic PROPST FARM CLOSED (Read 944 times)
NCGrampa

www.RockHoundLounge.
com

PROPST FARM CLOSED
Apr 29th, 2016 at 7:13am
Print Post  
Propst farm is closed.  Not sure when (or if) it will be re-opened. Please keep an eye out on their Facebook page for updates.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/propstfarm/

2nd generation in my family to walk upright!

IP Logged

Peter
YaBB Newbies

Hi Ho! Hi Ho! A digging
we will go.

Re: PROPST FARM CLOSED
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
For those not on FB. Here is the actual post:

IMPORTANT: PROPST FARM WILL BE CLOSED TO DIGGING BEGINNING 4/29/16. WE REGRET THIS DESCISION, BUT IT IS A NECESSARY STEP FOR THE FAMILY AS THE ESTATE IS SETTLED. ANY UPDATES REGARDING REOPENING WILL BE POSTED HERE. THANK YOU.

I received a message and they posted this last night. I was surprised it was so quick but it wasn't a surprise as the family has many other things to handle beside digging on the site. PropstFarm.com will also have updates.

IP Logged

lizziebird

RockHoundLounger

Re: PROPST FARM CLOSED
Reply #2 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Thanks for posting that update.  I hope they are able to open it up again for digging, but I can certainly understand why a family wouldn't want random people showing up unnanounced, driving across the backyard, digging monstrous holes all over the back yard... even without having to deal with a death in the family, estate matters, etc., etc.

Either way, I am very happy with the corundum I have collected from that site, it's pretty neat!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint