Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic introduction (Read 556 times)
Chemfreak
YaBB Newbies

www.RockHoundLounge.
com

introduction
Mar 16th, 2017 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
I just wanted to introduce myself to those who have not met me. My name is Shaun Shelton and I have been around for going on 10 years this coming year. I got my feet wet with collecting when I was a young boy like many others while digging/sluicing at Emerald Hollow in Hiddenite, NC. It wasn't for many years later that would spawn into what it is today. I now own a business on the side known as Backwoods Prospector where I set up shows and sell minerals that have been dug recently or in times past. I get a lot of enjoyment from doing this and it also helps my addiction for pretty rocks. The business has opened doors I never once imagined.

On a side note I still enjoy rockhounding but it has definitely become difficult in past few years finding new places to dig. Especially around the Greensboro area. I hope to meet a few of you new members at some of the local meets and have always enjoyed trolling this site to see whats new in the rock world. Thanks for reading and take care!

IP Logged

JoeM
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Re: introduction
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
Thanks for the re- intro, Shaun. Be good to see you in Raleigh in a couple of weeks.

IP Logged

Scott LaBorde
RHL Administrator

"Rock it" science!

Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 7:49am
Print Post  
I remember my first sluice experience sparking my interest as well.  Good to hear how your business has opened up a lot of opportunities for you.  Well, re-welcome to RHL!  Hope to see you somewhere soon.

Scott

Scott LaBorde
RockHoundLounge Creator
IP Logged

shouki
YaBB Newbies

Loose Gemstones in Wholesale
Price

Reply #3 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Hi,