Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hello everyone at The RHL (Read 491 times)
cliftc06
YaBB Newbies

RockHoundLounger

Hello everyone at The RHL
May 22nd, 2016 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
Hello All,

First let me say Thanks for letting me into this awesome community of knowledge, I plan to pull from it as much as I can.

I just recently discovered after a mining trip to N.C. that rocks and minerals and fossils were very intriguing to me and it has turned into almost an obsession to learn and find! Like almost all I imagine when starting off!  Smiley

I am from the South East portion of Wisconsin and there are lots of fossil's and minerals to be found so it seems , Some very local to me which is a plus!  I am in the process of joining some of the local clubs in the area and some of the happenings going on around the state.

I'm sure there will be many cases in the future I will call on the forum for help and to share future treasure found!

Thanks in ADVANCE!

IP Logged

Scott LaBorde
RHL Administrator

"Rock it" science!

Re: Hello everyone at The RHL
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2016 at 8:20am
Print Post  
Welcome Cliftc06! The obsession grows with every nice find once you've been bitten.  Joining the local clubs is one of the best things you can do to advance your skill and influence in the hobby. Glad you found the RHL. Can't wait to start seeing some of the treasures that you will surely uncover.  Cheesy

Scott

Scott LaBorde
RockHoundLounge Creator
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint