Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The Ancients story (Read 187 times)
RAM
YaBB Newbies

RockHoundLounger

The Ancients story
Aug 30th, 2023 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Hello from the mineral capital of the world Hot Springs AR. Although I'm not versed with the best terminology for identifying minerals  I've got quite the collection not only mineral specimen but also artifacts ephigues. Beyond this my main interest is in the unexplained unrecorded ANCIENT history that is not reflected in archeological theories taught by our educated but incorrect professors in our higher educational facilities of modern day. I've never shared my collection publicly. As I'm unsure how this world will react to  what most will consider evidence that this cycle we are presently in , Neanderthal to ......  , has happened before possibly thousands of times and is absolutely shown through the only true record of man and that is reflected on rocks through relics telling the story we all have questioned

IP Logged

JoeM
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Re: The Ancients story
Reply #1 - Aug 31st, 2023 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Welcome, RAM, and thank you for your well stated introduction. Hot Springs is a beautiful, interesting, historic town/city. We do not tend to dwell too much on things that cannot be proven but yes, 100,000 years is just a blink in the eye of geologic time and there is much to ponder.

IP Logged

Scott LaBorde
RHL Administrator

"Rock it" science!

Re: The Ancients story
Reply #2 - Sep 2nd, 2023 at 11:29am
Print Post  
Welcome RAM. You're definitely in the right place for finding crystals. Not sure my house would be big enough for all the crystals I'd have if I lived there.  Grin  That was a deep introduction. Surely, there were large populations that thrived and disappeared during or after the Younger Dryas 12,900 to 11,700 years BP. So much history completely wiped out, else just beyond our comprehension and discovery at this point. I've been fascinated by some of Graham Hancocks theories. Though since I've not worked in this field of study I don't really have sanction, authority, or license to speak much further on the subject other than I find it fascinating.

Scott LaBorde
RockHoundLounge Creator
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint